Payment Systems of FL Human Resources
Our Partners can provide custom alternatives to your human resource needs. Whether it is a Human Resource Information System HRIS module or an actual HR Professional that you want to consult with you can tailor it to your needs.
Integrated with payroll HR solutions in addition to “ala carte” programs available.
Customized Employee Handbooks
Customized Job Descriptions
HR On-Site Trainings and Webinars
Employers Practice Liability Insurance
PaySys Human Resource Information System (HRIS) module provides your company with all of the tools needed to compete in today's competitive marketplace. Our Payroll and HRIS share one common database, eliminating duplicate entry and the need for customized imports and integration. You can have the ability to track and report on vital employee personnel information, performance reviews, benefits, skills, injuries, education and more. See the list below of our HRIS tables. Customized tools, such as "applicant tracking", help companies in any industry stay on of top labor pool information. HRIS makes use of our integrated report writer, creating an extremely powerful HR management tool and enabling HR professionals to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Performance Reviews
- Company Vehicle
- Military Information
- Company Provided Education
- Property Tracking
- Injury Occurence
- Emergency Contacts
- COBRA Tracking
- Applicant Tracking
- Interview Process
- Document Storage
A few of the HR reports include:
- Employee Emergency Contact Report
- EEO Ethnicity Report
- EEO-1 Report
- EEO-4 Headcount Report
- OSHA 300 Report
- OSHA 301 Report
- OSHA 300A Report
- Veteran Report
- Employee Review Report
- Mailing Labels
- Alert Reports (based on dates)
- and more...
PaySys provides you with a one-stop resource for employee management and workplace compliance information.
Our HR Support options are tailored to your needs from online to in-person.
PaySys HR Support Center
PaySys web-based HR Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, where you can have access to a wealth of resources.
Some of the resources available include:
- Handbook template (opens in Word or HTML for you to add your customization)
- Policy Library – use to customize your handbook
- Job Descriptions – hundreds to select from
- Personnel letter templates
- Federal and State Law and automatic alerts
- Guides to Hiring, Performance Reviews, Leave of Absence, and Terminations
- Q&A Knowledge Base
- Labor and Personnel Laws for all 50 States and Federal
- and more...
PaySys HR On-Demand
With PaySys HR On-Demand, you will receive UNLIMITED consultations with HR Professionals over the phone or via email. You will get answers to your employment law compliance and employee relationship questions, customization of employee handbooks, job descriptions, forms, letters, and more!
- Ask the Pro: Address your situational questions in regards to employment compliance and personnel issues, and receive a response within one business day.
- Document Customization: Our HR Pros will create and/or customize your HR documents, and review for potential compliance concerns.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule a consultation with an HR Pro to develop a custom Employee Handbook and a plan for implementation. We will even review your existing handbook for compliance.
On-Site HR Support
Our On-Site HR Support is provided by our partner, B2B Consults. Their HR experts allow you to completely outsource your HR department or supplement your current staff's knowledge. PaySys clients can qualify for a complimentary on-site HR review, where B2B Consults trained HR professionals will examine everything from your personnel files to your job descriptions and employee handbook. The audit results will provide you with a clear understanding of your HR strengths and weaknesses.
Based on the results of the review, and your company's HR goals and objectives, B2B Consults HR professionals can then develop a program tailored to your specific operation. This will eliminate and minimize any fine and penalty liabilities by making sure your business is compliant with every Federal, State, County and City regulation.
B2B Consults independent and unbiased HR Specialists will create and build a more positive and productive workplace environment eliminating employee anxiety and turnover, thus improving your quality of life and grow your bottom line.
PaySys Benefits Partner helps organizations plan, arrange, and manage employee benefits in a way that best suits the business and its employees. Health care costs are quickly becoming the highest expense for business owners today. PaySys Benefits Partner will assist you in developing the right benefit strategy based on your business goals and objectives.
Here are some of the solutions and services we provide:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
The experience of our Partner and their diligence to customer service makes planning and implementing benefit plans a seamless experience for our clients.